Thursday, July 30, 2009

This Boy Loves CL More Than I Do


Photobucket

m a big fan of 2NE1's CL. I think she's incredibly talented, charismatic, and fierce as hell. I love watching her tear up the stage, and I get extremely irritated whenever somebody hates on her. So yes, I would consider myself a pretty big fan of hers.

But my desktop background is not of CL. Neither is my cell phone background. And I don't think about her 24/7 like this fanboy here does. He apparently goes by the name Slime, and boy, does he adore CL! He made a song for her set to the tune of an ice cream truck "Chain Hang Low" by Jibbs. A couple of my favorite lines: "I also like SNSD, but they can't compare to you," and "Back then I liked Sandara noona more, after I watched 'Fire', I totally changed my mind."



video credits to ygsecret21

CL, we love you...stay fierce. Haters watch your step on the way out, door's to the left

Thanks to Bigger Bang Productions for the tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment