Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lee Hyori not rushing to make a comeback


Photobucket

Ivy and Lee Hyori were reported to be making a comeback this October, increasing anticipation among fans. The news of Hyori making a comeback in October was a surprise though, considering that she had announced in May this year that she is delaying her comeback till 2010.

And now it looks like Mnet Media officials might have jumped the gun in announcing an October comeback for Hyori. Through her fancafe in Korea, Lee Hyori explained on the 29th, "I don't like to rush", maintaining her inital position that she wasn't in a hurry to release her album as yet. She added, "Nothing has been decided yet".

Photobucket

Hyori also wrote, "My contract with the company (Mnet Media) ends in November. I don't wish to rush and release an album just before my contract is up. I want to devote all my energies and attention towards producing a good album. It's difficult to say at the present moment, when (album release date) that might be. Whether it's the end of the year or early next year, I don't know. I am now in the process of picking out songs and am really serious in producing a good album for my fans. I hope that everyone can continue to wait for me and I will present the best of myself to everyone when it's completed."

So it appears that Mnet Media are trying to "force" Lee Hyori in releasing a final album for them, before her contract is up. Thankfully, Lee Hyori is in a much stronger position now compared to the past and it's probably wise to wait patiently for her comeback. So for fans awaiting for a Lee Hyori vs Ivy battle, that might have to wait.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment